Now-a-days, the users are highly attracted towards the online activities like online shopping, online ticket booking and even the payments are made through internet. Although the internet usage has made the life of the users much better and easier than before, but once could not avoid the attacks caused due to such online activities. Thus, Norton has developed a number of antivirus software to provide a layer of protection against the all the attacks like threat attack, virus attack, spam attacks and many more attacks caused due to online activities. Sometimes the users may face some common error codes while using the Norton products, one such common error code is “Norton Error Code 3039 65543”.
The Norton error code 3039 65543 is mainly faced by the users, when they are either trying to upgrade the program or had already upgraded the program. When the error occurs on the device, a message box is displayed on the screen showing the message as shown below:
“Norton Error code 3039 65543 has occurred, Unable to scan the device.”
There are various causes of the Norton Error Code 3039 65543, some of them are as follows:
- Faulty entries of Non-existent programs
- Windows entry being cluttered
- Input by the users being incorrect
- Registry Files being missing required for the proper functioning of the antivirus
- Malfunction of the system
- Incomplete installation of the Norton program
In the below information, I am introducing a quick guide to resolve the Norton Error Code 3039 65543, easily:
Follow the steps mentioned below to resolve the Norton Error Code 3039 65543 occurred on the device:
- Launch the start menu either by clicking the “Start” button on the taskbar or by pressing the Windows key (a four square key near ctrl key) on the keyboard.
- In the search bar, type the “command”.
- Now, hit the “Enter” key while holding “Ctrl +Shift” keys, altogether.
- A dialog box or window will appear on the screen.
- Now, click “Yes” in the window appeared on the screen.
- After this, the users will be able to see a black box having a blinking cursor.
- On this black box, type the “regedit” and then press the enter key.
- Now, the users need to select the error code and the relevant keys that they need to back up in the editor of the registry.
- To do so, go to the file menu and select the “Export” option.
- After this, select the folder, the users need to save.
- Now, type a name for the backup file such as “Norton Backup” in the file name box.
- Now, continue by following the on-screen instructions and then, click the “Save” button.
- Now, the file saved having an extension as .reg.
Thus, the error code 3039 65543 will be resolved by restoring or repairing the registry files of the Norton Antivirus on the device.
After following the aforementioned steps, the Norton Error Code 3039 65543 is still faced by the users then they may call the Norton Support or the Norton Technical Support team on the Norton toll-free number, to get an instant assistant for resolving the issue.
We have another similar blog that you may like: http://www.pcexpertshelp.com.au/blog/new-to-norton-come-with-norton-support-number-to-be-aware-of-full-package/