Facebook is a widely used social media website that is becoming popular day by day. Myriad of customers that includes both young as well as aging generation has attracted towards Facebook thus making it is a renowned social media website. Gradually, it has become a major platform to stay in touch with family & friends by sharing our photographs on which they can like or comment. Additionally, Facebook has provided several ways of entertainment through funny videos & articles. On the other hand, it is a social platform on which one can easily see our posts if not secured properly and intruders can take undue advantage of it. Due to highly-populated, it is a platform usually targeted by the online attackers by various types of malicious contents including virus, worms, rootkits, Trojans, and many others.
The talks that a Facebook user has got his account hacked or infected by the virus are very common nowadays. But these ordinary appearing issues can create a big problem by stealing your credentials, and then using them for some wrong or illegal acts. If you are also a Facebook lover but unfortunately encounters with such a problem, straightforwardly contact the Norton Support professionals.
Norton Antivirus is one of the best solution that will help you to detect and remove such types of infections and venerable contents from your Facebook. Norton is an antivirus software incorporating number of advance security features like parental controls, real time scanning, maintains your privacy, prevent unsafe websites and suspicious downloads, easy tracing of lost or stolen smartphones and others. Due to being enriched with so many excellent security features, Norton Antivirus has become a complete protection package that can keep you safe from all online threats.
Now when we are done with explanation of Facebook and Norton Antivirus, I will provide a tutorial comprising steps to clean up your Facebook by utilizing the Norton Antivirus security software:
- First of all, you are required to verify if your Facebook Account is hacked or not. And then to rule out the possibility of your account being hacked, apply the easy remedy i.e. change the password.
- The second step that you can take to remain safe while using Facebook is keeping your Facebook completely logged out when you are not using it. In case you are not logged out properly, then there are possibilities that anyone can easily access your account just by knowing your email address.
- Now wipe out your internet cache, history, & temporary internet files folder by selecting all possible items to delete.
- Click Start under Virus Protection to use your Norton Antivirus Security Software for deep scanning the whole system as it is program that can help you to overcome the issue. If any virus get detected after scanning then try to delete or remove it.
- You can also download & install CCleaner software, but you are recommended to run it only in case you are completely aware of it.
- Change the Facebook password one more time after executing the first three steps if modifying it for the first time did not fix the problem.
- At last, if all of your efforts are over but you are still unable to fix the issue, go back to the day when you think the virus was first enters into your system. Then carry out a system restore to one of the checkpoints prior to that date. Click on Start button then type the word “system”, in the Search box, and the System Restore should appear in the search list.
This will surely fix the issue and allow you to enjoy the trouble-free as well as threat-free usage of Facebook but if you face any sort of issue with the steps or not able to protect your Facebook account, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service representatives by giving a call at Norton Antivirus Technical Support Phone Number – 1800-012-720. The toll-free, well-managed and never letting you to wait in a queue helpline number is available for 24×7 round the clock so that the users could easily get connect with expert technicians without any hurdle. Never feel insecure about your privacy and safety as you will be supported by the team of certified, responsible technicians who are having years of experience in this field. Apart from calling, you can also use our Norton Live Chat Support service for getting trustworthy customer help services anytime from anywhere because of our 24×7 availability and large service area.