Today, there is hardly any individual who doesn’t use a smartphone. Almost all the people are using these small and easy-to-handle devices. However, the smartphones accessible in the market are running with a variety of operating systems but the most widely used are the Android mobile phones. This is because the gadgets based on this platform holds easy accessibility. Are you also an Android lover? Then, this article by AVG Technical Support experts will be really beneficial for you.
Regardless of running with which operating system, your smartphone includes some vital data such as the received & sent emails, contacts, personal to financial notes. Losing this type of crucial data can make you come across a number of troubles. A few of those many problems are as follows:
- You may lose your hardly-earned money as the thief can access your financial details and use them to shop online.
- You may get trapped in a case where the pickpocket misguides the police by using your details while committing the crime.
- The attacker can access your personal images and post them on social media sites that embarrass you in one or the other way.
- Having access to your details, the hackers can fool and harm your friends, family members, and others.
Undoubtedly, no one of us wants to face such problematic circumstances but the old saying says ‘to get anything you have to do something’. As per the AVG Antivirus Support mavens – the same saying applies here also. You can avoid facing these malicious situations by instant finding out of your lost/ stolen phone. For learning the trick to find out your Android phone as soon as possible, you have to go through and follow the further guidance.
Instructions to Locate Your Lost/ Stolen Phone
No, don’t be surprised! You have read a true quotation as now finding a lost or stolen Android phone is possible. For making it happen in case you lose your phone, there is a need to install an AVG Antivirus software on it. After that, you have to sign-in with the AVG service provider. This is because this website allows you to use Google Maps & pinpoint the modern-day location of your lost device. In order to use this service, you need a Google Account.
However, the below step-wise instructions will aid you in locating your phone but if you are unable to get success, then feel free to contact the AVG Customer Support professionals.
- First of all, launch a market app on your Android phone.
- In this market, search “AVG Mobilization”.
- In the list including search results, click the “Antivirus free” & then install the app.
- Open up your AVG program followed by clicking on “Accept” and “Menu” button.
- Click the “Remote” icon present in a list that appears.
- Check mark the box existing in front of the “Location service” option.
- Click on “Registration” and type the name of your “Google” account in the text box.
- Click “Ok”.
- In order to confirm the registration, click “Ok” once again.
- After that, whenever you want to locate your Android phone, navigate to the ‘avg mobilation.com’.
- There, click on the ‘login’ option that will appear on the upper-right corner of your system’s screen.
- Now, by clicking ‘OK’ allow this site to access your ‘Google Account’.
- Here, a window including ‘Google Map’ will open up.
- Click the “Locate” button and when asked – provide your phone number.
- Click the “Next” option. Doing this will make the antivirus server to send an information including the location of your phone reflecting on the Google map.
Learning and following the aforementioned steps will provide you with the skills to locate your Android device whenever it gets lost or stolen. However, if there is still any question or you are not able to find out your gadget, call the AVG Antivirus Support Number – 1800-012-720.