Guys especially the financial service providers be prepared for the threats that the upcoming technologies may pose to your security strategies. This is the strict recommendation from the leading cybersecurity experts at AVG Technical Support.
Cyber-attacks within the financial services sector has reached an unexpected level. Furthermore., as per a survey conducted by AVG Support techies – these malicious activities harm the global economy of £266 billion per year. Due to the companies’ rapidly increasing interest in adopting the latest technologies like NFC and more, the possibilities of data breaches and hacks are rising.
The experienced AVG Antivirus Support professionals explain that the financial services market must establish a balance between emerging innovations. This should be done to set up a competitive benefit while meeting needs for great security & compliance with an intention to survive. Today, there is a great need to update your strategies in order to be safe against tomorrow’s threat instead of dealing with yesterday’s.
Top Technology Threats That Will Impact the Future
Below are the top technology threats that the financial services companies may face in future:
- Botnet attacks: A botnet is a network of internet-connected devices like PCs, laptops, smartphones, or other IoT gadgets that are hacked to attack servers or commit fraud. AVG Customer Support researchers estimate that the botnet attacks are responsible for the loss of millions of dollars from financial firms. Hence, there is a need to avoid mass adoption of IoTs as they will lead to more worse security challenges.
- Self-mutating PC Virus: Dangers such as ‘Pandoras’ are estimated as the succeeding generation of the self-mutating PC virus attacks. They are programmed to de-stabilize, destroy, and confuse the electronic infrastructures vital to financial services firms. If we talk about the strategic perspective, then such dangers are both defensive and offensive. For additional information, contact the highly-skilled AVG Technical Support professionals.
- NFC (Near Field Communication): NFC is a technique that permits two gadgets existing within a short range to exchange their data. Today, the banks are increasingly adopting NFC in order to facilitate the tactic of mobile payments. As per the AVG Antivirus Support Specialists, the people are vulnerable to avatar-based cyber-attacks. Such dangers depend on the digital information gathered from the stolen details of one’s identity.
- Payments Technology: Mass adoption of the mobile payments technologies like Google Wallet & Apple Pay is also expected as a cybersecurity challenge. As the companies and individuals are increasingly adopting these new technologies-based systems, cybercriminals are also escalating their efforts to inject harms. For information on ‘what the hackers do in this regard, consult the AVG Customer Support technicians.
- Biohacking: This sort of malicious act applies to the advanced tools and techniques that focus on technology and science in order to disturb the human performance. As per AVG Antivirus Support engineers – Smart implantations will be utilized for identification of people’s identity that includes the caliber to access regions and hack mobile phones. With it, the process will make bank transactions to get and change the smartphones’ PIN Codes.
- Data & Cloud: From the last some years, most of the digital data is stored and moved through the cloud. This is estimated to outcome in more data breaches targeting cloud structures, cloud-based botnets, hacking the distributed processing memory. AVG Technical Support professionals can be contacted, if want other details associated with cloud or data protection.
- Mobile: You must be aware of the growing popularity of Mobiles. It is estimated that 80% of internet connections will originate from mobile gadgets by the year 2025. AVG Customer Support experts predict that in the coming years, the hackers will no longer focus on cracking a phone code or stealing data from the device. Rather, the cybercriminals will target the mobile devices for attaining additional resources accessible through the cloud.
- BYOD: Most of the industries are fronting the dangers introduced by permitting the employees to carry their own gadgets. As per the survey conducted a year ago, AVG Support techies conclude that near about 44 % of the employees appear to be the possible source of security challenges.
Conclusion: Financial service providers should work with the innovative technologies but with great care. As the businesses that are unable to be aware of the emerging technology challenges could turn victim to the damaging breaches. There are a number of effective tips with which you can combat the future cybercrimes. To attain the tips, contact the reliable AVG Technical Support professionals.
The techies at AVG Customer Support are the certified mavens who keep on developing new and latest technology-based tips that can proffer a complete security for you. And while connecting to these long-term experienced professions, you don’t have to make any major effort. The only minor effort that you need to make from your side is to call the toll-free AVG Support Phone Number – 1800-012-720. So, avail the beat possible AVG Antivirus Support services just by dialing the easy-to-remember, 24×7 available, and congestion free helpline number.